What you need to know
Restrictions are changing across Victoria:
- From 11:59pm on Sunday 2 August, face coverings must be worn by all Victorians when they leave home, unless they have a lawful exception.
- From 11:59pm on Wednesday 5 August, Stage 3 – Stay at Home restrictions apply in regional Victoria and remain in Mitchell Shire.
- From 6pm on Sunday 2 August, Stage 4 restrictions apply for people who live in metropolitan Melbourne.
- You must not travel into metropolitan Melbourne except for permitted work purposes, care and compassionate reasons or shopping for food and supplies.
- Stay safe by washing your hands regularly, wearing a face covering when you leave home, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, keeping at least 1.5 metres from others and staying home if you feel unwell.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) get tested then stay home.