Victoria State Government | Health and Human Services

Breadcrumb navigation

Making a complaint - for children and young people in out-of-home care

If you are a child or young person in out-of-home care, and you are unhappy with your care, you can make a complaint.

Back to top

Last updated on 10/04/2018