What you need to keep doing
- practice good hygiene
- maintain physical distancing, keep at least 1.5 metres away from others
- understand the risk and symptoms
- help continue to slow the spread of COVID-19 by getting tested, even if you have mild symptoms
- stay home and avoid contact if you’re feeling unwell
- take care wherever you go, assume others may be carrying the virus
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Worker support payment
Providing financial support to Victorian workers who are self-isolating or quarantining.
Getting tested for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information and advice about whether you should be tested for COVID-19 and the locations of testing sites across Victoria.
Quarantine and isolation
Advice on who should quarantine and who should isolate, how to prepare and how to support someone who is sick during a quarantine period.
About coronavirus (COVID-19)
Check our frequently asked questions for symptoms, risks, travel, prevention and relief services advice.
Mental health resources - coronavirus (COVID-19)
Resources to help you and your family cope during this stressful time.
Family violence crisis response and support during coronavirus
You are not alone – support is available if you or someone you know is at risk of family violence.
Information for people with disability - coronavirus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for people with disability and people caring for them.