What you need to keep doing
- Practise good hygiene and regularly and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Maintain physical distancing, keep at least 1.5 metres away from others.
- If you live in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire you must wear a face covering when you are out for one of the four reasons, unless a lawful exception applies.
- If you feel unwell do not go to work.
- Get tested at a nearby testing location. Return home immediately.
- If you are worried you will lose pay while you wait for test result or you have tested positive and need to self-isolate you may be eligible for a worker support payment.
- If your condition worsens contact your GP or a health professional. If you become very unwell and are having trouble breathing contact triple zero, you may need to be admitted to hospital.
Symptoms and risks
Information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19) - symptoms and what to do to reduce the risk of infection.
Hygiene and physical distancing
Information about good hygiene, physical distancing and advice about how you can stay well
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Isolation and Worker Support Payments
Information about financial support for Victorian workers who are waiting for test results or self-isolating.
Information for older people and seniors
Information and resources on coronavirus (COVID-19) for older people, their family, friends and carers.
Quarantine and isolation
Advice on who should quarantine and who should isolate, how to prepare and how to support someone who is sick during a quarantine period.
Apartments and multi-dwelling properties - coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information for residents in apartments and multi-dwelling properties with shared facilities.
Mental health resources - coronavirus (COVID-19)
Resources to help you and your family cope during this stressful time.
Financial support for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Find out about the financial support available to people and businesses affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Family violence crisis response and support during coronavirus
You are not alone – support is available if you or someone you know is at risk of family violence.
Information for people with disability - coronavirus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for people with disability and people caring for them.
Translated resources - coronavirus (COVID-19)
Translated resources for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds