What you need to keep doing
- Practise good hygiene and regularly and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Maintain physical distancing, keep at least 1.5 metres away from others.
- From 11:59pm on Sunday 2 August 2020, all Victorians must wear a face covering when they leave home, no matter where they live.
If you feel unwell do not go to work.
- Get tested at a nearby testing location. Return home immediately.
- If you are worried you will lose pay while you wait for test result or you have tested positive and need to self-isolate you may be eligible for a worker support payment.
- If your condition worsens contact your GP or a health professional. If you become very unwell and are having trouble breathing contact triple zero, you may need to be admitted to hospital.
Michael, coronavirus survivor
Two days after I was intubated, I was put in induced coma. After being in hospital for 72 days, I know how it affected me, and members of my family.