Housing services officers are based in offices across the state, and their work involves tenancy and property management and the provision of housing advice and assistance.
Depending on the role, you may:
- Manage and maintain tenancies
- Provide support and information on services
- Identify and assess people’s housing needs and eligibility for services
- Allocate properties to eligible applicants
- Visit and work with tenants
- Ensure maintenance work is carried out.
Want to know more?
To find out more about becoming a housing services officer email email@example.com
To find out more about housing services in Victoria visit Housing.vic.gov.au