The Victorian Government grants directory enables you to search for government grants and assistance within the state of Victoria. Find here the community, education, legal and business grants or financial assistance which are available to you.
Grants Victoria is a directory of Victorian Government grants and assistance. Here you’ll find general information about grants and assistance for individuals, businesses and communities that can help you:
- fund ideas and initiatives;
- develop local and national solutions;
- get assistance in times of hardship; and
- access further information.
Victorian Government includes Departments, statutory authorities and government business enterprises.
Grants include funding programs, individual grants, fellowships and scholarships.
Assistance includes help or support in various forms for example, government concessions, such as the seniors card and the winter gas concession, goods, such as water saving rebates and shower heads, or funds, such as the community safety fund grant, for citizens of Victoria.
Further information about grants and assistance on the Grants Victoria website.
Department of Health and Human Services
Further information on grants, program funding and assistance available from the department:
- the Concessions and benefits for people who are on a low income or experiencing hardship on the Services website
- the Neighbourhood House Coordination program on the Providers website
- the Men's Shed program on the Providers website.