The GP Clinic Map has been developed and linked into the Model of Care. This map provides GPs and primary care practitioners with details of local Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing clinics across Victoria for referral purposes.
Facilities available for patients to get tested for coronavirus (COVID-19) include:
- Local general practitioner (if offering a testing service)
- Hospital respiratory clinic
- Community health clinic
- GP respiratory clinic
- Pathology collection centre*
* Please note, due to the rapid expansion of testing across the state, pathology collection centres may open or close at any time. Ensure you have the most up to date information, by confirming with the pathology provider.
List of locations available in csv format.
- For the Victorian Government’s most up-to-date COVID-19 resources, information, plans and guides for health professionals visit - Health services and general practice
- For the full suite of Australian Government resources, visit the Australian Department of Health website
COVID-19 Primary Care team
Department of Health