- Department of Families, Fairness and Housing vacancies - listings of all vacancies within the People & Culture branch at Central office, the Business Information and Technology Management branch, and the Procurement, Contract and Business Services branch
- Department of Health - listing of all vacancies in the Department of Health
- All other departmental vacancies - listings of all other classifications and levels
- Executive Officer vacancies - senior appointments within the department
- Child Protection vacancies - listings of entry and advanced practitioner levels
- Disability Development and Support Officer - listings base grade disability worker and casual vacancies
Register as a new user
More information on Careers in the Victorian public services website.
COVID-19 Health workforce response - Expressions of interest are sought for all clinical skillsets – doctors (general, limited and specialist registrants), nurses, midwives, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, allied health professionals (therapies and sciences) and paramedics.
COVID-19 response roles - we are wanting to fill several roles to support Victoria’s response to COVID-19.
Vacancies for child protection
Base grade and advanced Child Protection vacancies - listings of base grade and advanced child protection vacancies
Joining the health workforce
For health professionals (both students and medical specialists) read more about working in the Victorian public sector.
Working for Victoria
Helping Victorian jobseekers find work and employers find workers. This includes people who have lost their jobs, or businesses who need more workers due to the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19). Visit Working for Victoria.