A $77.5 million funding package will help provide additional support to vulnerable children and families across Victoria amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
As we face this challenge together, a range of new and extended supports will ensure the health and safety of these children and families.
- Media release - More support to keep families and children safe
- FAQs - Increasing support for children and families during COVID-19 (Word)
- Supplementary payment for eligible foster and kinship carers (Word)
- FAQs for kinship and foster carers during COVID-19 (Word)
- Supporting children and young people with learning during COVID-19 (Word)
- Home Stretch support for young people in care turning 18 years in 2020 fact sheet (Word)