In permitted workplaces:
- If you can work from home, you must work from home.
- If your employees can work from home, you must support them to work from home.
- You need a permit to leave home for work and the permit requires your employer to state you cannot work remotely.
- Any onsite functions must operate under the minimum obligations to reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) including have a COVIDSafe Plan in place.
- For operational guidance and frequently asked questions for businesses and industries visit Business Victoria.
This information is subject to the Directions of Victoria’s Chief Health Officer.
|Announcement date||Effective from|
Zoos and nature reserves for the purposes of treating or caring for animals, performing an animal rescue function or maintaining the facility/reserve.
|Monday 3 August||11.59pm Wednesday 5 August|
|Libraries (for the purposes of contactless collection and delivery)||Sunday 13 September||11.59pm Sunday 13 September|